Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well after a little convincing from Natalie I have gone through the effort of creating our first blogg ever. We will see if my blogging skills improve. Just wanted to let Parker know I read about the two deer he shot. Great job Gaston. I have yet to see the pics but Im expecting great things. For now the Silver family is busy with Sam in Kindergarten and working on Ella's vocabulary. Im busy working on growing a little baby. And Adam's busy working on everything else. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with Adams family and later that day with my family. Adam will play Turkey bowl with his friends in the morning and be sore for the next couple of days afterwards. Well short and sweet for now. Till next time. Eve

5 comments:

natalie spratling said...

great job eve. it will be fun to see you post. i think it is a great way to see the kids grow and hear your day to day (even though we keep up on the phone. have a great thanks giving. hugs and kisses to the girls.

JAGBHansen said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you have a blog. Even though we live close, sometimes it seems so far. I am excited for you to start one!!!

John and Carol said...

Eve, I've tried and tried to leave a comment on your blog but can't seen to fugure out how to make it stick. Hopefully this will work this time. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Love you.

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

Hey, this is Alicia Hallman you were my visiting teacher.I'm glad to see you have a blog. I'm going to add you on my friends.

my blog is
isaacandaliciahallman.blogspot.com